Sunday, January 6, 2019

I assure you that

"But to you, my friends, I say, Do not be afraid of those who kill the body and then they can not do anything more. Tell you who to be afraid: God, who has the power to throw you into hell after natural death. I assure you that you must be afraid. The five sparrows are not sold for only two azars? Yet God does not forget one of these. God has even measured the hairs of your head. Do not be afraid, then, why do you deserve more than sparrows? "
"I assure you that whoever confesses before the people that he belongs to me, so will the Son of Man in the final judgment, in the presence of God's angels, do for him as well. But whosoever renounces me in the sight of men, the Son of Man will be forsaken before the angels of God in the final judgment. Anyone who speaks offensively against the Son of Man, God will forgive him; but whoever insults the Holy Spirit, God will not forgive him. When you lead in front of synagogues or political authorities, do not worry about how you will apologize or what you will say, because the Holy Spirit will light you at that moment what you have to say "

No comments:

Post a Comment